PA's Largest Treetop Adventure Course
Tree Top Adventures in the Poconos will have you climbing, zipping, and swinging the day away. Conquer the full treetop course with over 100 heart pounding aerial obstacles or... Want the full experience in less time? The half tree top adventure course is for you! Experience 3 levels of adventures with many of the same features as the full ropes course.
- Full tree top adventure course (5 levels/5 hours).
- Half tree top adventure course (3 levels/3 hours).
- Overhead reach must be 5' 11" or higher (with feet flat on the ground and one arm raised above the head).
- Explorers under age 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (18+) throughout the entire course.
- Explorers must be at least 9 years old.
- Waist size cannot exceed 52".
- Water provided.
Full Tree Top Adventure Courses Pricing:
- $50 per person.
- $40 per person (9:00am start time only).
Half Tree Top Adventure Courses Pricing:
- $40 per person
Please note that closed toed shoes with a secured back strap are required for the ropes courses . No sandals, flip flops or crocs will be permitted on this attraction.
|May 25th - 27th (9:00AM - 3:30PM)||July 1st - September 2nd (9:AM - 3:30PM)|
|June 15th - June 30th (9:00AM - 3:30PM)||September 2nd - close of season (10:00AM - 3:30PM)|
|July 6th - September 2nd (9:00AM - 3:30PM)|
|September 7th - October 29th (9:00AM - 2:30PM)|
|November 3rd - close of season (9:00AM - 4:30PM)|
Hours and operations for the treetops course and other activities at Camelback Mountain Adventures may vary due to weather and operation. We suggest you call ahead to confirm the hours for each day.
Get The Picture photographers will capture your adventures. Stop by the photo booth, located at Camelback Mountain Adventures Lodge, to view and purchase your photo memories!