Double Barrel 1000' Zipline
Zip through the trees at up to 8 stories above ground! Our dual ziplines in the Poconos are perfect for racing family or friends and the winner gets bragging rights all the way home.
- Zipline Riders must be between 60lbs and 250lbs. Weight requirements may vary with weather and operational conditions.
- Zipline Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Maximum harness size is a waste size of 52".
- Ticket sales end 30 minutes prior to closing time.
Zipline Poconos Pricing:
- $15 per person/per ride.
- $10 with purchase of a full treetop course or a segway tour.
Please note that closed toed shoes with a secured back strap are required for the Poconos ziplines. No sandals, flip flops, or crocs will be permitted on this attraction.
September 7th - October 27th (10:00AM - 5:30PM)
|September 2nd - close of season (10:00AM - 3:30PM)|
November 3rd - close of season (10:00AM - 4:30PM)
Hours and operations for zip lining in the Poconos and other activities at Camelback Mountain Adventures may vary due to weather operations. We suggest you call ahead to confirm the hours for each day.
Get The Picture photographers will capture your Poconos zipline adventures. Stop by the photo booth, located at Camelback Mountain Adventures Lodge, to view and purchase your photo memories!